Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rainy day

It was a heavy downpour yesterday. From the office I was watching the trees swaying wildly in the strong howling winds. How I wished I was all snuggled up in my soft cozy bed then. I really don't mind rainy days as long as I don't have to be out there drenched to the bone. This morning I surveyed my garden to see the extend of the damage and was relieved to see that only my Heliconias were affected.





The damaged Heliconias



Heliconia bloom









































Apart from photography, I also like gardening but I am just a casual gardener. By the way, I am working on another blog where I will post stuff on plants, gardening, parks and gardens. I haven't posted anything yet though but if you want to take a peek, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment