Friday, June 24, 2011

Its Caturday - Cats @ seaside (June 5, 2011)

Haven't been well for the past one week but I'm feeling better now. So, I'm back to blogging & FBing after a week of absence.
On one of my trip to Balik Pulau, I came across some friendly felines at a seaside. I quickly got acquainted with each of them as I mingle with the group. These are certainly not feral judging from their behavior. They must be from the nearby fishing village. There were four of them, one male and three females.

Male. Largest among four.
Click on images to enlarge
This girl warmed up to me almost instantaneously. She is
also the most affectionate among the four.
Poor girl had eye infections
So affectionate..
Posed for a picture before walking off.
The female ones are usually
more affectionate.
I wished I had remembered to bring along
some cat food.

No comments:

Post a Comment